Wednesday, April 21, 2010

an interview

well last 2 days ago, i was busy doing sensory for mamee drinks product. so today we (me, akmal n hafiz) need to finish analyse the data before we get the payment....my palm is felt itchy already...haha that amoi said the price were rm10 per sheet of questionnaire...makcik kayo!!!

when i was in the middle of chaos dealing with the data, spss, excell... my phone rang.... actually it was while washing my hands...so cannot pickup the phone.... oh the number from 0957*6**0..... i really hope that they will call me back.. but i don't know why.... i can feel that the call is important..... it was about 10am........

so many calls came in... but not that number appeared on the screen..... huh!!.....sabooo.....

suddenly.........the phone rang again...and it is the same number..... hahaha..... my instinct is correct.... not always but quite often heee......
as i guess..... it will be held on 27 april @ kuantan, kulliyah of science......oh wait it is under department of biotechnology.......

well after had some short but meaningful discussion with prof su..... all butterfly in my stomach getting lesser...huh lega.... all the spirits come to me.... be prepared lia.....

all the best to my self....


~warnawarnipelangi~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lia, kenapa ni..call dari sape?awat kat UIA, ada apa??kak hadijah

lovelyadibah said...

yay!!!congrats kak lia!!!:D

fareesha79 said...

congrate..dpt lecturer ke?

lia said...

haah...baru 1st interview kat UIA kuantan....

Post a Comment